Free for the first 10,000 users
The all-in-one online Organizer
Todoyogi combines your tasks, calendar and notes into a single view so you can better plan your days and organise yourself to get things done. Use it like a good old paper organizer (just a smarter one): block time into your schedule for priority tasks, plan around existing meetings and commitments, reschedule with a click, and never forget anything thanks to well placed notes and reminders. Relax, you are back in control.
Free and directly from your browser
No credit card. No time limit. No download. No setup. No waiting.
A calendar for things to do
There is no better way to keep track of all your notes and things to do than to schedule them directly in your calendar. Unfortunately, corporate calendars like Outlook, Google or Apple which are shared with colleagues, can't be filled with notes, to-do lists and reminders, otherwise it would be impossible for others to check your availabilities for meetings. That's precisely what Todoyogi provides: a personal workspace, where you can privately schedule and capture anything you need, while keeping the shared version of your calendar free from clutter.
The to-do list that gets things done
It is easier to achieve the things you set out to do with Todoyogi, because you have to make them fit in your calendar. Planning around existing commitments and things to do forces you to establish more realistic and achievable objectives. Blocking time in your calendar like so (implementing "time-blocking") is a well known hack to get things done, and it also helps set clearer work-life boundaries. With Todoyogi as your to-do list, stop over-committing and achieve more, with less stress
Timely notes and reminders
Planning your notes and reminders right at the time you will need them in your schedule also makes it much easier to keep everything relevant and organised. Meeting notes, answers to chase, important thoughts, deadlines to remember: Todoyogi helps you keep everything on plan and on time.
Just in time not just in case
It’s impossible and not desirable to schedule everything in great detail too much in advance. That’s why Todoyogi let’s you plan at hour, day, week or month level. Your daily calendar remains free from unnecessary clutter and it's easier for you to fit in last minute urgent and important things to do. Todoyogi helps you keep your plans open and flexible, while never missing a deadline or a reminder.
Things taking longer than planned, last minute snags, new priorities? It's OK, don't scrap your plans, not everything needs to be done right away. Quickly reschedule what can wait and don't lose your focus: check your calendar, move things around, Todoyogi helps you change your plans in a breeze, while keeping everything in check. So, get things done today... and plan the rest for later.
Sign up with your email or Google account. Free for the first 10,000 users.
No credit card required
Is Todoyogi free?
Yes, and this version will remain free for the first 10,000 users. In the future, we might charge a fee for new users or new features.
Do I need to download and install Todoyogi?
No, Todoyogi is accessible online from any browser, anywhere.
Can I make suggestions or report issues?
Yes, by all means, chat with us (see in the right bottom corner?). We are keen to hear your thoughts and improve Todoyogi.
Can I share Todoyogi with friends?
Yes, please share the love :)
Can I use Todoyogi on mobile or tablet?
Not at the moment - this early version is not mobile friendly. We are working on it.
Can I access Todoyogi with any browser?
Yes, but rich text notes only work on Chrome at the moment.
Who made Todoyogi?
We are a bunch of digital professionals who developed this app to make our own workdays more fulfilling and less stressful - we love it and we think more people could benefit from it.
© Todoyogi 2021. All rights reserved.
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of the services, including our various websites, APIs, email notifications, and applications (the "Services" or "Todoyogi"), and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as "Content"). Todoyogi is referred to as "I", "Me", "Our" or "We". As a customer of this service you're a "User" or "You" according to this agreement. Your access to and use of the Services are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We reserve the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at todoyogi.com/#tofs
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Todoyogi prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Todoyogi cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Account Registration and Passwords
1. You may be required to create an account with Todoyogi in order to access certain Services. It is a condition of your use of the Services that all the information you provide on the Services is correct, current and complete. We reserve the right to disable any user account, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms.
2. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use in association with your account and for any activities or actions performed under your account. We recommend that you use "strong" passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account and that you logout from your account at the end of every session. Todoyogi cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above. You agree to notify Todoyogi immediately at contact@Todoyogi.app of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known by you.
3. You are responsible for remembering the password that you use in association with your account. You understand that Todoyogi is not able to restore your data without the password.
4. Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
5. You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
2. As part of providing you the Services, we may need to provide you with certain communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages. These communications are considered part of the Services and your Todoyogi account, which you may not be able to opt-out from receiving.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by writing an email to contact @todoyogi.app.
2. All of your content will immediately be inaccessible from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
3. We, in its sole discretion, have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the TodoYogi site or the Service itself.
3. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. All content posted on the Service is must comply with UK copyright law.
2. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
3. We do not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. No Technical support is provided.
3. You understand that we use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not crack the Service.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by us.
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service users.
8. We do not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
9. You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
10. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
11. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
By signing up to Todoyogi you accept the Terms of Services
By using Todoyogi you accept the Terms of Services
To get in touch, please use the chat on the bottom right corner